Linundus Kinabalu Headline Animator

NOTIFICATION FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING THE POLL SURVEY

(Note: Protect and Preserve your 'Kadazan' and 'Dusun' identities. Read the articles published HEREand HERE and participate in the survey Poll located at the top right-hand column of this page.)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jesus commands us to love one another!

Today’s Gospel reading is the secret of world peace; harmony and family unity… in short the solutions to the troubles of the world. This teaching is part and parcel to the Vine and the Branches Discourse that we learned last Sunday and we hope you took that to heart. Today we read the passage from John 15:9-17.

“Jesus said to his disciples; “As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. This is my commandment; love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. 16 It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. 17 This I command you: Love one another.”

READ MORE HERE by Valeriano Avila 

No comments:

Post a Comment