Linundus Kinabalu Headline Animator

NOTIFICATION FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING THE POLL SURVEY

(Note: Protect and Preserve your 'Kadazan' and 'Dusun' identities. Read the articles published HEREand HERE and participate in the survey Poll located at the top right-hand column of this page.)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Triple by election ... The people have spoken.

Triple by election.. The people have spoken

When I saw the first result of Batang Ai by election on Malaysiakini, I was not least surprise. I had predicted it all along. It would be a total surprise if BN had lost. I am not surprise because Sarawak is a state where the wealth and power is in the hand of the Chief Minister.

From what has been reported by MAFREL, government machineries are heavily used. In this “buy election” fear and favour would likely to have been used. I would be surprised if there is no evidence of intimidation or ballot boxes being swapped while in transit. The Sarawak BN probably has used the service of “Houdini” and David Copperfield.

On a personal level, I am duly satisfied that my earlier prediction and mathematical modeling has proven to be right.

READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment